DMA's Catastrophe Management Division offers employment to qualified adjusters on a year round basis. If you qualify (see qualifications below), we invite you to join the highest quality CAT team in the country.
DMA's CAT Management Division offers:
- Competitive commission structures.
- Premium per diem rates.
- Per diem advances available.
- Timely issuance of payments.
- Fewer out of pocket expenses.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good communication skills, organizational ability, technical knowledge, and computer skills.
- Minimum 3 years experience in adjusting property claims (or in other CAT related lines).
- Valid adjuster's license in state of residence.
- Must be able to travel on short notice and remain on location for indefinite periods. In most cases, Catastrophe Adjusters are responsible for their own travel and living expenses while on assignment.
- Must possess the necessary tools, e.g. ladder, laptop, cell phone, etc., required to handle the assignments.
- Acceptable results on pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check and motor vehicle records check.
- Dependable vehicle & proof of auto insurance with required limits of liability ($100,000/$300,000).
- Ability to climb & be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Licenses & Certifications recommended.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Knowledge of Xactimate/Xactware preferred.